| Tae Kwon Do
offers a basis for life-long
fitness, including strength, flexibility and endurance. And at Ultimate
Tae Kwon Do, the best part is that you'll feel like a part of the
Ultimate Tae Kwon Do is managed by a group of
Volunteer Black Belts. Most of us have spouses and children who
participate with us. And all of us have four to over twenty years of
training in Tae Kwon Do and other martial arts. We base our instruction
on high moral standards and we stress the five Tenants of Tae Kwon Do
in each class in our daily lives: courtesy, integrity,
perseverance, self-control and indomitable
NEXT TEST SCHEDULE @ Gold Pointe on Saturday - Sep 19, 2015**
Make -Up Test are by appointment only!
- The Test Application Link is OPEN!
- **Next Test Date: Dec 12, 2015.
- 1st Test - 9am (White thru Hi-Green)
- 2nd Test - 10:30am thru 12:30pm (Lo Blue and above)
- Remember: Show up 30 minutes prior to Test Start !
- Black Belt Candidates: NONE. (eMail your Papers to this address: Ultimatetkd@GoogleGroups.com
- Show up early to take written test!
- You need to request permission by emailing this address: Ultimatetkd@GoogleGroups.com
- REMEMBER - No Brown belts are allowed to take make up test.
New - Check out the new Google Calendar!
Review Belt Levels and Testing Requirements
Please see the testing information page
for more information on these changes.
Ultimate Tae Kwon Do is now on Facebook!
a fan today!
Wednesday Night Class - Advanced Class
Advanced class (Blue Belt and higher) is held Wednesdays, from 7:15 - 8:15 PM at Gold Point Gymn.
Thursday night classes at Gold
Pointe are now
open to both Rockwell and Gold Pointe students.
SNOW POLICY - If Cedar Rapids
schools are closed or night
activities are cancelled, classes for all Ultimate Tae Kwon Do
locations will be cancelled.
sure to check the announcements page for scheduled class cancellations.
Ultimate Tae Kwon Do Products
Ultimate Tae Kwon Do is now offering t-shirts, sweatshirts, gym bags,
and more made to order! These items have the school logo embroidered on
them. Talk to your instructor to get an order form and order your
shirts today! Click
here to see pictures of some of the products
*NEW TEST APPLICATION PROCEDURE*
- See Test Application link above (eMail Mr McCallum's below for any questions / concerns).
is much simpler than previous method. Fill out form and press submit!
It should work on most browsers.
- If there any issues then please email
Mr McCallum old form located here.
- Again - If there are any questions, please contact Mr.
McCallum at: email@example.com
must have a membership in AAU to participate.
AAU memberships are based on the sport which you are
participating in, so a special Tae Kwon Do membership is required.
Adult memberships in AAU require a background check
part of the application). Contact Mr.
McCallum at: firstname.lastname@example.org
to renew youth memberships - payment may be made in
and Sparring Equipment Order
*NEW ONLINE* Order Form here.
Fill in the order form & click on Calculate - it will tell you how much to write the check. Click on Continue to generate a receipt to your email and email to instructors.
If you have issues, talk to an instructor to assist in ordering your equipment.
out tournament information on the